**Check back periodically for newly available positions/internship opportunities!
ONLINE STORE ASSISTANT
Fast growing Denver, CO based online Kpop Store is hiring an experienced general helper and problem solver to assist the Founder running the day-to-day operations. This position is for someone to grow with the company into an eventual leadership position.
Ideal candidate is passionate about Kpop, albums and goods, and knows Kpop, new and past releases, groups, members (who’s who in the top groups) and knows how to apply it into business, serving kpop fans all over the works. Additionally looking for someone who understands technology, using it to create an amazing customer experience, build a community and bring people together.
Kpop Exchange’s longterm mission will employ technology, reinventing the way people engage with kpop merchandise. Kpop Exchange initially created an online accessible and affordable e-commerce purchasing option for those distant from physical stores. This concept will expand into other novel purchasing experiences.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast paced environment where each day is unique. This employee will learn e-commerce, online selling, preparing them to one day have their own e-commerce business. Previous business experience required.
Position is initially part-time, eventually full-time. Schedule is flexible with non-traditional work hours. Office is located at Venture X co-working space in Greenwood Village and laptop/monitor is provided.
Competitive base hourly pay with incentives for monetary bonuses, commission.
Hourly Pay ; DOE (depends on years of experience).
Monetary bonuses, employee discount, professional development assistance, access to online courses (thousands of dollars in value), hands on training that will enable you to eventually start your own online business.
Tickets to Kpop Events
Travel to domestic and international Kpop Events if in leadership position.
Co-working space benefits: full size gym, weekly happy hours, events.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES- Shipping orders to customers all over the USA and world.
- Assist customers and be able to address customer general questions and engage with them online (email, LiveChat) and offline (phone).
- Commitment to high standards, providing a high value customer experience and a show of gratitude.
-Excellent work ethic, ability to balance multiple projects at once, and not afraid to wear multiple hats.
- Documenting work processing and provide future training to future hires.
- Assist with social media, respond to comments/DM's, create posts, help film lives/unboxing videos, may be asked to participate in them and be on camera.
- Assist with monthly giveaways.
- Occasionally drop off packages to USPS, UPS, FedEx.
- Keep dates and order quantities organized as to when pre-orders need to be submitted and be able assist with inventory management.
- Help with in-person events in local area which includes selling items in person, set up, take down, accounting, making sure the event is carried out smoothly.
- Willing to take on other projects and duties as needed.
REQUIREMENTS- Knowledge of KPOP is necessary (familiar with groups, members, new releases, upcoming releases, know who's who in popular groups, etc.)
- Ability to apply kpop knowledge into building a business and products to serve Kpop fans.
- Must have your own means of transportation (office is located next to Arapahoe Light Rail) and reside in metro Denver, CO.
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
- 2-3 years of relevant work and business experience.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be willing to be trained.
- Ambitious and hard worker (able to earn commission on top of hourly pay to organize big group orders + more).
- Customer service oriented, previous experience working for organizations that are known for providing outstanding customer service.
- Organized, detail-oriented, ability to take initiative and follow directions.
- Able to think critically and outside the box.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities.
- Willing to work evenings, weekends on occasion (when popular album comes out) to ship out pre-orders right away and to help with local community events.
- Able to work BFCM (Black Friday Cyber Monday) to ship orders and help answer customers which is during Thanksgiving break. Ideally November 22-27th. Can be off on Thanksgiving (Nov 24th). Time of day you work does not matter.
- Experience in retail, e-commerce or online selling whether it be eBay, Mercari, Etsy, Poshmark, etc. a plus. In depth training on this will be provided either way to understand Shopify, store structure and specific business model.
- Ability to read and/or write Korean and/or Spanish a huge plus but not required.
- Can create content around kpop merchandise such as photos, reels, video content. Can help with taking photos/recording video. Would like to expand into content and interview people at concerts etc.
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS
- Resume (PDF).
- Cover Letter mentioning why you are interested, and your relevant background/ previous work experience.
- Additionally, if you could please mention any additional skills in your cover letter you have that may be useful to an online store (e.g. design, can wrap packages nicely, nice handwriting, can design stickers and promo mailers, have ever started or run kpop fan IG or social media pages, any kpop community involvement etc). It's all relevant and important.
Please email the above to email@example.com with "Online Store Assistant" in the subject line.